“The North Side Pharmacy has been purchased by Harry Ryerson and Frank Thorpe from the estate of the late Lee H Daniels. 
Ryerson and Thorpe, who have been in the drug business in Ithaca for some 27 years, worked for the late C. W. (Bob) Daniels when he was owner of the Hill Drug Store and half-owner of the North Side Pharmacy with his brother, Lee. 
Ryerson and Thorpe purchased the Hill Drug Store upon the death of C. W. Daniels in 1943, which they will continue to operate with the branch store at Community Corners. They will leave the name of North Side Pharmacy unchanged.” 

Source

“Pharmacy Changes Ownership,” Ithaca Journal, February 9, 1950, 9 

  Flag