“Mr. George W. Schuyler has purchased of the Messrs. Grant’s the building including Nos. 38 & 40 Owego street, and intends making extensive improvements therein. The building is to be extended back to a depth of 100 feet, and the stores made the most commodious in the village.”

Source

“Local Record,” April 7, 1852, Ithaca Journal and Advertiser, 3, accessed October 12, 2025, https://www.nyshistoricnewspapers.org/?a=d&d=ija18520407-01.1.3

  Flag